(Effective as of August 1st, 2013)
Temp Stick (SMS Alerts)
- Temp Stick can send you SMS alerts for temperature, humidity and Internet loss events. You can customize the alert thresholds and the contacts that will receive the SMS alerts in your Temp Stick app or using our website.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the number sending alerts. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly by calling 888.327.6199 or emailing us at email@example.com.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.